Tuesday, February 14, 2006

24 Hours En Route to Thailand

ablutions after airplanes
scrubbing out the insides of my brain
cleansed of the crud of two continents
crusted to 24 hour terminal skin
I begin to remember
What Bangkok felt like the first time
Four years back
Couple laps before on the same career track
Capturing the essence of markets in flux
networks redefined – version 3.0 redux
mine is the business of smuggling effective methodologies
I trade in the tools that work and I make no apologies
All of caught somewhere in the cogs of a giant machine
Oiling all the wheels to keep it running clean
Smooth operators and interface connoisseurs
Eying ugly executions and dishing out vicious honest cures
All of us trying to keep the essence pure...
All of us trying to keep our business pure…

Damn I love this hotel…

No comments:

Post a Comment